London, England, United Kingdom
Permanent, Full time
Our Client is one of the UK's largest specialist contractor accountancy firms for contractors, freelancers and small to medium sized businesses.
An opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to become more niche within the world of accountancy. Our Client is the UK's largest specialist provider of fixed fee, Limited company accountancy services to contractors. This award winning Accountancy Company now has an opportunity for an Accountant to be more specialist in their field providing face to face advice and guiding them through the minefield of contracting.
With on going training and development Our Client will provide you with the tools to develop your skills and to be the best in your chosen field offering you a clear career path in Accountancy.
What's on offer?
- A defined career path either as a Senior Accountant or Management.
- Benefits package
- Working in a Large Modern office.
- Working hours 9am - 5pm
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- To offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice
- Provide advice over the phone and face to face.
- Building relationships
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Personal Tax Returns
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Taking on and managing new clients
- The completion of year-end accounts
- Support the team to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- Proven experience as in an Accountancy background.
- Worked in a Practice
- Knowledge of Revenue guidelines
- Competent in the use of Excel, Word, and E-mail
- A minimum of one examination passed towards your AAT.
- Knowledge of IRIS/Digita software package
See Job Specification attached
How to Apply
Please email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org